Green with Tea Party envy
https://dervishcom.blogspot.com/2011/08/green-with-tea-party-envy.html
I suffer from Tea Party envy. There is little about the actual party I like and there are some members I abhor, but I am jealous of its sense of purpose, its determination and its bracing conviction that it is absolutely right. In its own way, it waves a crimson battle flag while President Obama's is a sickly taupe — the limp banner of an ideological muddle.
Obama would be a good White House chief of staff, but as a president he lacks political savvy. He never knew how to get ahead of the Tea Party wave. He never knew how to marshal — or create — his own constituency. Republican invective notwithstanding, he lacks demagogic tools. He tries to solve problems instead of, for the Republicans, creating them. Barack Obama does not do pain.
Read full article >>--
Source: http://feeds.washingtonpost.com/click.phdo?i=91983efeda72a637cf24bd87e57125ee
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com