TRANSFER OPEN APPS BETWEEN A COMPUTER AND A SMARTPHONE BY TAKING A ICON PICTURE

This happens to me a lot: I’m you do something upon my mechanism though wish it upon my phone too. It’s such a con re-typing it! This new- process of transferring info is as easy as receiving a picture.


Here’s how it works: You take a design of a mechanism shade with your smartphone and- a smartphone will automagically move up a analogous app and- applicable info over. Oh my gorilla cakes, this will save my thumbs from unnecessary typing!

Developed by Tsung-Hsiang Chang (MIT Graduate Student and- Google Intern) and- Google’s Yang Li, a inventive complement ise-s an algorithm to brand a focus open (via a website’s URI) upon a mechanism and- afterwards ise-s their Deep Shot program to glow it up upon a phone. Becaise- all a work was finished during their time during Google, Google owns a rights to it. They haven’t done a complement publicly accessible nonetheless though here’s anticipating they will.

Related

Computer 6967810976157247329

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Most Top Article

Follow Us

Hot in week

item