Kat Von D and Jeffree Star said in public about the end of their relationship

Beauty mavens Kat Von D and Jeffree Star once had a powerful friendship. The tattoo artist was responsible for much of Jeffree's body art, and she even named a hot pink liquid lipstick after him. But now, Kat is announcing that she is disassociating herself from her former pal.

Kat Von D and Jeffree Star

In a lengthy post to Facebook, she explained that she can no longer "make excuses" for his "inappropriate behavior," which Kat says includes the promotion of drug use, racist behavior, and bullying. "I can no longer hold my tongue after recent events," she declared. "I plan on posting a video explanation as to why I felt compelled to make such a statement."

The makeup mogul also revealed that as she ends her friendship with Jeffree, she will also be pulling Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Jeffree ($20), a salmon pink, from shelves.

Fans commented on the post, letting Kat know that they supported her decision. A few even took the opportunity to disclose their own negative experiences with Star. "I was personally bullied by him on social media," said Facebook user Kat Bernal. "He called me terrible names and had his army do the same on my Instagram."

Stay tuned for updates. As soon as it's available, we'll be sure to share Kat's video explanation.

Click To Large View Image
"After years of making excuses for, and rationalizing Jeffree's inappropriate behavior (including, promoting drug use, racism, and bullying) I can no longer hold my tongue after recent events. I know that over the years, many of you were introduced to Jeffree through me, and regardless if you chose to continue to follow him or not, I just would like to disassociate myself from him and his brand from this point on. I plan on posting a video explanation as to why I felt compelled to make such a statement. But for the time being, I simply want to apologize to anybody and everybody who has ever had to deal with any of his negativity. And yes, with a heavy heart, I will be pulling the shade "Jeffree" from my collection. Sending extra love to everyone out there"

Tags : jeffree star kat von d, jeffree star cosmetics, jeffree star racist rant, kat von d jeffree star drama,
jeffree star lipsticks, kat von d jeffree star tattoo,jeffree star twitter



Related

News 6514774170566344764

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Most Top Article

Follow Us

Hot in week

item