With Windows 8, businesses can have just one OS for every device

Unless you are living under a rock, you've probably heard the news that Microsoft has begun unveiling its next flavor of Windows, currently called Windows 8, but that could change. As a journalist wanting to be objective, I looked at the demos and thought, "It's way too early to comment on my opinion about an OS I haven't touched personally," and I took the high road. Then I saw some criticism from a few colleagues. Now the gloves come off, and I say, "Let's dance!"
J. Peter Bruzzese 08 Jun, 2011


--
Source: http://www.infoworld.com/d/microsoft-windows/windows-8-businesses-can-have-just-one-os-every-device-468?source=rss_
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Most Top Article

Follow Us

Hot in week

item