A passion for writing and geopolitics: For the Kalbs, it runs in the family

In her childhood Chevy Chase living room during the heart of the Vietnam War, Deborah Kalb was allowed to watch two things on television: "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood" and the CBS Evening News, featuring her father, Marvin Kalb.

"At 5 years old, I would watch my father reporting on the State Department," laughed Deborah Kalb, 47, a longtime politics reporter who has written for CQ and the Hill newspaper. "I remember my mother taking out an atlas. My father might be in Riyadh today, Jerusalem the next day."

Read full article >>

Paul Kane 06 Aug, 2011


--
Source: http://feeds.washingtonpost.com/click.phdo?i=2e60f024a5f2f424687c1c06795c6f9b
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Most Top Article

Follow Us

Hot in week

item