Brad Pitt clarifies comments about Jennifer Aniston; Heather Morris says she had implants removed

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!

A morning mix of entertainment headlines....

Brad Pitt has issued a statement to clarify his comments in a Parade Magazine interview about his marriage to Jennifer Aniston. "It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn't living an interesting life myself," he told Dotson Radar in that interview. "I think that my marriage [to actress Jennifer Aniston] had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn't." In a follow-up statement to E! News, Pitt says his remarks were misunderstood. "It grieves me that this was interpreted this way," he said. "Jen is an incredibly giving, loving, and hilarious woman who remains my friend.  It is an important relationship I value greatly. The point I was trying to make is not that Jen was dull, but that I was becoming dull to myself—and that, I am responsible for." (E! Online)

Read full article >>

Anthony Faiola 16 Sep, 2011


--
Source: http://feeds.washingtonpost.com/click.phdo?i=1f604172245b1ecf09b4c54c31a1e5b1
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Most Top Article

Follow Us

Hot in week

item