Ted Olson on loss and love in the decade since 9/11

Ted Olson spent his 71st birthday Sunday at his family's lakeside property in Northern Wisconsin. He was invited to ceremonies marking the anniversary of 9/11 but, after careful consideration, decided not to attend.

"I had to balance between my feeling that I should be at the Pentagon and participate in these public events of memory and remembrance," he told us Friday. "On the other hand, I also felt it's so powerfully overwhelming that the best thing I could do is to celebrate my birthday, remember Barbara's death and celebrate the remainder of our lives with family members away from Washington, D.C."

Read full article >>

Scott Wilson 12 Sep, 2011


--
Source: http://feeds.washingtonpost.com/click.phdo?i=15aa5145195ff5d699e664e26c92c971
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Most Top Article

Follow Us

Hot in week

item