I’ll have the usual: Welcome to Tom Sietsema’s 2011 Fall Dining Guide

Maybe it sounds churlish. And I don't mean to complain. I know my job requires me to spend 40 hours a week in restaurants with people I generally like, eating food that is seldom awful and sometimes grand, and having everything paid for by my employer.

Nice work if you can get it.

But if there's one thing I miss about being a civilian diner, it's the chance to get to know the people who feed and serve me. I'd love to be welcomed at places I admire and to be able to return to favorite dishes without the cloud of deadline: to be a regular in a restaurant.

Read full article >>

N.C. Aizenman 13 Oct, 2011


--
Source: http://feeds.washingtonpost.com/click.phdo?i=c30c08146eb5321aa40539d480b04c52
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Most Top Article

Follow Us

Hot in week

item