Amber Rose Talks Kim Kardashian

Taking a crack at clearing the air, Amber Rose recently defended her " Kim [Kardashian] is the home wrecker" statement.

Sitting down with MTV News, Kanye West's ex-girlfriend explained that Star magazine paraphrased a quote she gave them after being told her "Jesus Walks" rapper beau and the reality TV star had an affair behind her back.

"Kim is the home wrecker, I'm not the home wrecker. I don't date men in relationships; I don't do that to other women," Amber said. "I got frustrated and I said it."

Amber went on to say, "I feel like Kim and her family, they manipulate the media and they want people to believe what they want them to believe. I just had to put the truth out there and I had to get it off my chest."

Additionally, Rose admitted that Kardashian's ex, Reggie Bush, and her rebounded with each other after their breakups with Kanye and Kim.



Get More: RapFix Live

Gossipcenter.com 14 Jan, 2012


-
Source: http://gossipcenter.com/kim-kardashian/amber-rose-talks-kim-kardashian-576951
--
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Most Top Article

Follow Us

Hot in week

item