Brad Pitt Covers W Magazine February 2012

Bringing his undeniable suaveness to the forefront, Brad Pitt graces the cover of the February 2012 issue of W magazine.

The "Moneyball" actor posed for a dapper Mario Sorrenti shot spread while clad in a Tom Ford cotton shirt, Burberry Prorsum wool tuxedo pants and a Tom Ford bow tie.

Meanwhile, highlights from Brad's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit W!

On the movie that's made him cry:
"I'm not much of a crier at films, but there was one...I was coming back from Cabo on my way to Montreal, and I got hit with Montezuma's revenge. I could not keep anything down. I was stuck in a hotel room with no windows and was just doing what you do when you're sick. On day two of this extremely painful episode, I watched a film called Life as a House. Kevin Kline is an architect and learns he has terminal cancer. He's estranged from his teenage son and decides they're going to finish this house. I don't know if it would still hit me the same way, but on my 27th hour of pure wretchedness, this movie just crushed me. I should watch it again to see if it has the same effect."

On whether his parents have seen him die in a movie:
"They would have had to. I die ­really well, by the way. It's one of my strong points. I just take a bullet well."

On whether he has trouble watching himself die:
"God, no. I'm just checking the boxes. Hit that. Missed that. Hit that moment. Missed that one. God, I'd like to do that one again."

On the first role he auditioned for:
"My agent sent me out for two films: One of them was The Accused with Jodie Foster. I was so excited."

Gossipcenter.com 14 Jan, 2012


-
Source: http://gossipcenter.com/brad-pitt/brad-pitt-covers-w-magazine-february-2012-576939
--
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Most Top Article

Follow Us

Hot in week

item