Clean-Shaven Ashton Kutcher's TCA Panel Appearance

Showing off his fresh new look, Ashton Kutcher attended the TCA panel for "Two and a Half Men" in Pasadena, CA on Wednesday (January 11).

The Walden Schmidt actor, who cut his hair and shaved his beard, explained that his clean-shaven appearance is "related to the show, completely."

"I'm sure there will be people now that I've cut my hair and shaved my beard that want me to have long hair and a beard," said Kutcher, who was wearing his wedding band throughout the discussion despite his recent split from wife Demi Moore.

"And there were people that when I had a beard and long hair they wanted me to be shaved and have a haircut," he continued. "How it evolved is that these guys wrote a screenplay that dictated that I cut my hair and shave my beard at some point."

12 Jan, 2012


-
Source: http://gossipcenter.com/ashton-kutcher/clean-shaven-ashton-kutchers-tca-panel-appearance-576191
--
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Most Top Article

Follow Us

Hot in week

item