Keira Knightley Dishes on "A Dangerous Method"

After enjoying a night out at the National Board of Review Awards gala, Keira Knightley was spotted out in New York City on Wednesday (January 11).

The "Pride and Prejudice" beauty bundled up in a darling plaid coat as she made her way passed the always-present paparazzi.

Meanwhile, Knightley recently chatted about what she did to prepare for her role as a girl who has been diagnosed with hysteria in "A Dangerous Method" which hit theaters back in the fall.

"I did about four months of reading just about as much as I could. I worked with [screenwriter] Christopher Hampton before -- he wrote the screenplay for 'Atonement' -- so as soon as I knew I was going to do the film, I phoned him up and said, 'Help!' He basically handed me a pile of books and said, 'Start reading.'"




12 Jan, 2012


-
Source: http://gossipcenter.com/keira-knightley/keira-knightley-dishes-dangerous-method-576163
--
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Most Top Article

Follow Us

Hot in week

item