Alfred Hui Enjoys Life as a Dentist and Singer

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!

A few days ago Alfred Hui was back at Hong Kong University, where he earned a Bachelor degree in Dentistry, to take his graduation photos. Also, he just got his official dentist license. He expressed: "I finally graduated! I just completed my 5 year college career and ready to start my career in dentistry. Thinking back, it was difficult having to go to school and work as a singer." Currently, Alfred is playing two roles, he'll be working as a dentist and still continue as a singer. He said: "Although I have to balance between the two, my work schedule at the dental clinic is flexible, I can make arrangements myself. I really enjoy this life, and will keep with it for now."

Alfred will be launching a new album soon, he expressed: "I'm really grateful for the confidence my record company has on me. The boss choosing the songs for me was also a great help!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

Admin 21 Dec, 2012


-
Source: http://tvbnewsworld.blogspot.com/2012/12/alfred-hui-enjoys-life-as-dentist-and.html
--
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Most Top Article

Follow Us

Hot in week

item