Kate Tsui got TVB Executives' Vote, Tavia Yeung confident: "Not a Disadvantage"


TV Queen candidates Kate Tsui, Tavia Yeung, Aimee Chan and TV King candidate Kenneth Ma appeared at a shopping mall in Tseung Kwan O to gain more votes. Kate and Tavia had large groups of fans cheering loudly on each side. Kate reveals she has already asked TVB chairman Norman Leung and executive Virgina Lok to vote for her: "I'm already happy if their willing to say they will vote for me. (How about TVB boss Chan Kwok Keung?) I haven't seen him. I ask everyone I see to vote for me, won't let anyone go." On.cc's new free newspaper Good News photographed Kate praying at the temple? She admitted: "I'm a little superstitious, just praying for everything to go smoothly."

When Tavia learned Kate already asked Norman and Virgina to vote for her, she immediately said: "That's just two votes, not too much of a disadvantage." When asked whether rumored boyfriend Him Law would speak from his heart if he gets the Best Supporting Actor award? Tavia coldly said: "I think he may not get it, his chances are slim. I voted for Koo Ming Wa, but I support him in my heart I hope he'll gain another victory. (If Him wins, will the relationship go public?) From the bottom of my heart, I just want to thank my fans for all their support." The public is saying the all-citizen voting system is only advantageous for young idol artists, Tavia expressed the results are decided by the citizens and does not think there is unfairness.

Aimee Chan did not hesitate to help boyfriend Moses Chan get more votes, she said: "I'm sorry Kenneth Ma, I support #7 (Moses Chan) because of personal reasons." Because Kenneth and Tavia collaborated in two series, they mutually supported each other. Kenneth said luckily Him Law isn't competing with him, otherwise he wouldn't have Tavia's vote. Tavia heard Aimee's comment and said: "Even if Him Law is part of the nominations, I will still vote for Kenneth Ma because I keep my work and personal life separate." It seems like Tavia was criticizing Aimee for playing favorites and voting for her boyfriend, but she later denied: "No! I was saying...aiya! Whatever I try to say, it will be wrong. I was just saying I don't have any personal reason!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

Admin 15 Dec, 2012


-
Source: http://tvbnewsworld.blogspot.com/2012/12/kate-tsui-got-tvb-executives-vote-tavia.html
--
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Most Top Article

Follow Us

Hot in week

item