Michael Tse Teases Tavia Yeung: Marry "Mr. Law"




Also, the moment Tavia was crowned TV Queen, Him Law appeared with tears on the TV screen. He later accepted an interview and blew Tavia a kiss. Looks like their relationship is starting to really surface, but Tavia responded indifferently. Him reveals through his management, "I wasn't crying, just had watery eyes because the whole atmosphere was so touching, like Lee Sing Cheung and Koo Ming Wa's acceptance speeches. Watching so many friends finally get an award after so many years of hard work, I am happy for them. (How to celebrate with Tavia?) Because I need to work on dubbing for my new film and have to work on a commercial, so I won't be in HK. Perhaps treat her a meal when I come back." As for the blow kiss, Him laughed and said he was just doing what the reporters asked, he didn't take the initiative.

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

lucychoi559 19 Dec, 2012


-
Source: http://tvbnewsworld.blogspot.com/2012/12/michael-tse-teases-tavia-yeung-marry-mr.html
--
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Most Top Article

Follow Us

Hot in week

item