Reese Witherspoon: Busy in Brentwood

Kicking the weekend by running a few errands, Reese Witherspoon was spotted out in Brentwood, CA on Friday (January 13).

The "Water for Elephants" actress looked cute in jeans, flats and a black sweater as she chatted on her cell phone along the way.

Meanwhile, Witherspoon was chosen to be featured on the February 2012 issue of ELLE magazine and opened up about appreciating her womanly figure.

"I do have to say, I like my body so much better after I had kids. Is that a crazy thing to say? I'm more womanly. I feel sexier. I'm more comfortable with my sexuality as I get older. When I was younger, I didn't know why men were starting to look at me. Now I know why men are looking — and I'm cool with it."

Gossipcenter.com 14 Jan, 2012


-
Source: http://gossipcenter.com/reese-witherspoon/reese-witherspoon-busy-brentwood-576964
--
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Most Top Article

Follow Us

Hot in week

item